Friday, July 3, 2015

A Fantasy Coming to Life


This is Morrigan Aensland from the Darkstalkers fighting game series. She is a Succubus and one of my favorite characters from any game ever. She's also insanely fucking hot and about to get hotter... Lacey is going to be her for Halloween, barely covered tits and all. :33333 

This look portrayed here is gonna be exactly her costume. This is actually one of her alternate looks from Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, but she figured it'd save her the trouble of finding a wig or dyeing her hair green. 

You have no fucking idea how excited/turned on I am by this! I've thought about cosplaying her, but I didn't have the boobs or body for it any time I was serious about doing it. Whether I make it for her depends on my health next month. I figure if we at least start it then, it'll definitely be ready for Halloween. If I can't, my mom definitely will.

She and Timothy went to grab lunch for us... I wonder if I have time to "think" about this... >.>;

Reibun~

2 comments:

  1. haha Awesome idea! You and your mom's amazing sewing skills will come through one way or another. ❤️ Lace will look incredible in this. I don't blame you for wanting to "think" about it. :p Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Halloween! :) I've never done a cosplay before and I really like Morrigan, too! I have faith that you'll be able to keep me from falling out of this thing. lol. And thankfully Timothy just missed seeing her in "deep thought." :p Love you, Reibun! XOXO

    ReplyDelete