Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Emergency Departure

I just wanted to post real quick and let you know that Lacebun is on her way to Michigan as I type this. She got a call from her mom this afternoon letting her know that her uncle John had suffered a head injury while working on his property this morning and has been hospitalized and is presently unconscious. She didn't have a lot of details, but she was very upset and had to go immediately.

Janice took her to the airport with just the things she brought to work with her this morning and got her on the first flight out. Her uncle is such an amazing, nice guy and he's been there for everything in her life. I talked to her until she was about to board and she's stressed, but she'll be okay. Her parents will be at the airport when she gets there and she has more than enough stuff there in terms of clothing, entertainment, etc.

She doesn't know how long she'll be there, but I told her to stay as long as she needs to. I'll be fine, my mom will be looking in on me once a day and Janice said to let her know if I need anything, also.

I feel so bad for her. It's like she's been through one medical mess after another between my shit, her appendix and now this. I also feel horrible that I couldn't be there to comfort her while she was so upset... *Sigh* She said that she didn't want me to cause myself any pain or anything by going out, but I would've happily done it. Should this drag on or show signs of going any further downhill, I will be on the first plane out.

I love you, sweetheart. Please take care and call me any time, day or night. I'll post updates as info becomes available. Don't worry about blogging or anything, baby doll. You use that big heart and warm soul of yours to help get him healthy. :3

Reibun~

2 comments:

  1. Love you, Lacebun. If you see this, I am thinking of you and sending hugs and bunny ears. <3 I hope your uncle is okay. Thank you for keeping us updated, Reibun. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure she'll be online at some point, darling. But I passed along your kind words over the phone and she said thank you and she loves you. She also made sure to check in on how you're doing after your recent trip. Such a sweetheart. Well, both of you are. :3 *Hugs*

    Reibun~

    ReplyDelete