Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Maiko of Blood makeup



I don't know a third of what Lacebun does about makeup. Most days I put a little on my face and do my eye makeup, that's it. (Hiding scars notwithstanding) Unless I'm doing one of my characters or going somewhere special, I guess I'm just lazy like that. I can be a very visual person, I just prefer to do it through crazy outfits or wigs moreso than makeup.

That said, when I do put on a lot of makeup, I tend to take it over-the-top, as you can see here. All those pictures really consist of is white costume makeup (some people call it corpse paint), a little mascara and a dab of lipstick. 

I did this post just because I'm thinking of Lace and also to pile onto Darlingbun's list of potential looks to try. ^^ :3 (Maiko = Geisha in training, by the way)

Reibun~


2 comments:

  1. Maiko I actually did know (for once)! I read Memoirs of a Geisha, and learned it in there. You look lovely, darling. ❤️ I'm gonna try ALL the styles! haha Also, do you use regular costume makeup or that stuff called Paradise Paint? I've never tried body paint or full coverage makeup of any kind, so there is a whole wide world of weird for me to explore! Plus that was fun to say.... :p Love you! *hugs and kisses* ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the time I just go with the costume stuff. I think I mentioned before though that a lot of it irritates the skin after a while of wearing it, not to mention it rubs off fairly easy. So if I know I'm gonna be wearing it all day or want to do more than my face (I do my arms and hands sometimes) I'll use the paradise paint or similar. The costume stuff usually doesn't run more than $3, so you might wanna get a few different brands incase one is really irritating or whatever.

    Thank you for the lovely compliments, darling! You flatter me so! :3

    Reibun~

    ReplyDelete