Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!

So today is my Juliet's 5th birthday! She doesn't understand what all the fuss is about, just that there's more food and treats than normal. I love her so much and she really is my other kid. She's had personality since day one and it has only grown since I got her. Don't get me wrong, I love all of our animals, but Juliet is my shadow and my companion and I haven't ever had this kind of connection to an animal.


See, there's that personality! She was just a kitten here and already a badass. ;) Mommy had lots of cuts at the time. ^^;

And Lacebun took this last night...


Precious.

Happy Birthday, Pretty Kitty! 

:3

Reibun~





3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, step kitty! :) ♥ She really is your other baby and she's definitely got quite the little personality! lol. And there's nothing wrong with feeling closer to her than any other animal. I love them all too, but I'm definitely closest to Misa. I will stop somewhere on the way home and get her a couple things. :) As long as I haven't melted... lol. Love you, Reibun! XOXO ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, happy birthday Julietbun! <3 I love my little furry children ridiculously much, too. Monk is always stuck to me like glue. Used to be Widget, but that traitor has taken to spooning Patrick at night. *shakes fist* Oh well. Love you, Reibun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you, too, darling! And welcome back! :3 I will pass along your birthday wishes to the lady of the hour! *Hugs*

    Reibun~

    ReplyDelete