Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Today...

I know Lace told everyone about how hard it was for me earlier, and it definitely was. Seeing my baby for the first time in over a year was so amazing and it just flooded me with joy. Despite my back, I got down to his level and just hugged and kissed him to death. It was one of the greatest moments of my life, to be honest. I cried and so did he.

The thing with Rob at lunch was just...I don't even know. I've been stewing for a year, just thinking of what I'd say if I saw him again. Then he commented here and things completely changed. But there was still hate and anger there, guilt and sadness, too. It all came out at once. When he took me outside, the first thing I did was slap him across the face, then I just looked at him and broke down.

I was in so much pain by then, physical and emotional, and he saw it and just hugged me and held me up and let me pour my heart out. And yes, I kissed him. Not just a peck, a total liplock with a little tongue. There was nothing there, though. No love, no passion, and I felt stupid and guilty for doing it.

I love Lace so much, I felt like I'd betrayed her. Once again, though, that big, understanding heart of hers came shining through. She is not of this world, I fucking swear... Thank you, angel, you are my world. :3

Once she got home from work, she made sure I was okay, even putting off her usual mad dash to the bathroom. XD When my mom brought Timothy back, she gave him a hug and they introduced themselves. She didn't have to bend down... They are literally the same height when she doesn't have her big shoes on! And my little man has a wee little crush on her, methinks! Hehehe! He keeps staring at her boobs (no one is immune) and already everything is Lacey, Lacey, Lacey. :3 He loves all her skull/spikey stuff. Maybe we'll send him back in goth drag... XD

Ah, very tired, very sore and extremely happy. Gonna go chill out with my family and hit the sack early tonight. :33333333

Rei~

2 comments:

  1. So glad everything worked out and you're able to have this time with your family, darling! The past is never easy to deal with, but you're strong and loving and awesome. ❤️ I love you enormous bunches. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a big heart and big tits, why the rest didn't grow is beyond me! lol. I love you too, Reibun! And it's so cute that Timothy has a little crush on me! Haha. Like mother like son. :p I'm just glad he likes me at all and you raised a really good boy. Seeing you in action parenting just confirms what I already knew. You're a great mom. :) You've made mistakes, but who doesn't? There are so many horrible parents out there that don't care and that put themselves, their habits and whatever else first and don't even think about their kids. That's not you. Even when you were messing up, you thought about him, you knew you were hurting him and you felt remorse. You love him to death and it's never changed. Your heart is just as big as mine or anyone else's, sweetie. I love you and that will never change either. XOXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete