Monday, July 6, 2015

Injured, not dead...

I may be in a limited state right now, but as Lace knows, there ARE things I can still do... hehe! One of them is fucking with people... Hai.

Timothy was playing Mortal Kombat X (I may be raising a serial killer... Oh n0es!) and I decided to go check the mail. I know the mailmans schedule better than I know my menstrual cycle, there are at least two packsges every other day... eh heh.

I met the mailman at the box, hobbling on my cane as I tend to do now. He had a package for Lace and a bunch of other bills and shit I didn't want.

Me: Damnit, not here today, either...

Him: Waiting for something?

Me: *Nods with head down*

Him: Where's it coming from? Got a tracking number?

Me: Eh... It's a "personal" item

Him: Oh...

I'd piqued his interest, kill time!

Me: It's some crazy ass "toy" from Japan. It cost a lot, but the orgasms are supposed to be insane. The wife helped pay for it, but she got the cheap shipping. Wants all the pleasure, but doesn't wanna pay, ya know? (Sorry, sorry, sorry!)

Him: Yeah... Uh huh.

Me: Just a couple of bored girls trying to have fun. The mail sucks. *Pouty face*

Him: Well, I'll... Keep an eye out... *Wipes sweat*

Me: Thanks, hon. I appreciate it.

I gave him a hug and positioned myself so that his obvious hard-on would poke me.

Him: Have a good day and get better, Rei! (During hug)

Me: Oh! I'm sorry! *Backs away and looks down*

Him: Oh, shit! No, no it didn't...

Me: It's okay, no worries! *Giggle* See you tomorrow!

The next few days should be interesting... Who says you can't make your own fun? Now I've gotta actually FIND  a crazy Japanese sex toy... Eh heh.

Reibun~

2 comments:

  1. XD I did it! Where's my trophy? Oh wait, I'm on the stupid Wii U thing... Reibun wins! Mindfuckality. @.@

    Reibun~

    ReplyDelete