Thursday, July 23, 2015

Kawaii ne!!!!


So I was telling darling that I'd heard little kitten meows most of last night. I don't see many cats roaming around outside, so I was worried that someone had abandoned them in the woods near our house or something. I left big bowls of food and water on the deck last night before I went to bed just incase they were nearby and hungry.

When I woke up this morning, this little cutie was on the deck having breakfast! :3 I didn't want her to run away, so I approached her cautiously (as a gimp on a cane possibly can) but she didn't flinch. I gave her my hand and let her check me out and as she was doing so, two more came out! They both look like her but they were a bit more shy.

Being that Ophelia is some sort of feral/housecat hybrid, I couldn't risk her or Juliet (who was at the door observing with her tail in the air and her cattitude in full effect) attacking the babies. I left them for a minute and found a box, then came back and brought them into the bedroom where they were until my mom came. 

We brought them to a shelter where they're being checked out and vaccinated and all that stuff. I really hope they're okay! I have no idea where they came from or how long they were out there, I'm just glad I found them. And I might've adopted the first baby I found... >.> 

Speaking of cute creatures, Lacebun is well today! :3 Her uncle is semi-conscious and it's looking good for him to make a full recovery. She's going to see him this afternoon and she'll be doing a blog post of her own sometime today. She thinks she'll be home on Monday, provided her uncle doesn't suffer any setbacks. She's overjoyed that I found the kittens and that we've got another addition to the petting zoo coming soon.

Right. Time to put on my workout stuff and wait for my helper lady to show up... -__-

Reibun~

3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. GOD! She is the cutest thing! *Melts* I'm so glad you got to them before they starved or something. The Queen of Darkness does have a heart! :p Watch, now she'll go burn down an orphanage on Christmas. lol. Thank you for updating everybun on my uncle's situation, sweetie. And thank you for your warm, heartfelt thoughts, Adrabun. :) <3 You look great in the pictures, too, gorgeous Reibun. Love you and Adrabun and hopefully I'll be home on schedule! Missing you and the petting zoo! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaaah! Kawaii beyond belief! <3 What an adorable little girl! I'd have adopted her, too. So glad you went and checked! You totally have a heart of gold. Don't worry, I won't tell. :p Love you too, Lacebun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you both like her! :3 I should be hearing something on her tests/condition tomorrow or Monday! w00t!

    Reibun~

    ReplyDelete