Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Bunny Girl Worship

Lace has done so much for me over the course of our relationship. There's hardly an aspect of my life that she HASN'T helped improve or completely overhaul. Since my surgery, she's not only busting her ass at work to help support us, she's taken on the role of caretaker and nurse when she gets home.

I'm better than I have been recently, but the pain is still there, my body is weak and I need help with a lot of things. I don't have a visiting nurse anymore as it's no longer medically necessary. But my mom hired a woman she knows who is a personal trainer by profession. I can't do physical therapy. I swear, nothing they do has ever helped and it just sets me back. So this lady comes and helps me with getting my mobility back and she helps around the house.

She helped me make my honey bunny a lovely spaghetti dinner, including my meatballs which I told her to forget what she saw after preparing them. :p When Lace got home tonight, I wasn't wearing anything... That picture on her blog just put me over Horny Hill and I jumped her little bunny bones. Well, more like hobbled to her and stuck my tongue down her throat... :3

I made tonight entirely about her. And it wasn't just sex (we only fucked twice!), just lots of little things. The dinner (she's been cooking every night), I lit candles, incense, made the house spotless and smell good, just a nice, calm atmosphere. (Juliet and Crumb chasing each other around, notwithstanding *Sigh*) I gave her a neck, back, and foot rub and did some "grooming" for her, too. ^^ She was over the moon happy for all of this and she went to bed very relaxed and happy. She's actually been sleeping calmly for a change and she's cuddled up to me as I type this, along with that psychotic Grumpy Bunny who's staring at me... *Hides*

I love you, Lacebun. :3 Thank you for helping make my life worth living, restoring my happiness and belief in love, marrying me and allowing me to take your last name, everything. You can expect more tonights in your future, love. :3 *Kisses Sleeping Beauty*

Reibun~ 

4 comments:

  1. This made me cry... You don't have to thank or worship me, Reibun. I do all these things because I love you. :) But last night was so amazing and even though I know you appreciate everything, the way you showed it was beautiful. I don't have that much sexual experience, but I can't imagine anyone being better at it than you. You're so unselfish and you care about my needs and sensitivies. And it's not just sex, you care about my emotional/mental stuff and have help me through so much. You also introduced me to Adrabun who is the best friend I've ever had. :)

    Thank you for last night, Reibun. You are the nicest, kindest person I've ever known. Behind all that dark armor you put up is the sweetest, most thoughtful heart and soul there is. And I had a talk with Grumpy Bunny and he's not gonna kill you... ...As long as I keep getting sexy massages. :p Love you, Reibun! I know a certain queen of darkness has a birthday in about a month... I have a nice present here that you're gonna love, but wait until you see what else you're getting.... Hehehe! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet fucking Jesus... Whatever that present you've got there has been taunting and tormenting my mind for months... But there's MORE?! And it's better?! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! *Orgasm imminent* And I guess I'll get the oil and stuff... That bastard plays hardball. Love you, Lacebunbun! :3 *Gets a pistol put to her head* What?! No I will not ride the flag dildo! *Click* *Drops pants* ...

    Reibun~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha the flag dildo is the bane of everyone's existence! You two make me teary. You are so perfect for each other. *sighs happily* I'm so proud to call you my friendbuns! Yes, that is now a word. Haha! ❤️ Smooches all around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I smell a cartoon series coming... We could do a cute kiddie version and a psychotic adult version. Friendbuns a-gogo, baby! We love you and are proud to call you our friendbun too! :3 *Reibun splits someones head in half with a glittery flag dildo covered in spikes*

    This is gonna get out of hand, fast... I know it. XD

    Reibun~

    ReplyDelete