Sunday, July 5, 2015

Up and Down day...

I've been in various states of happy and unhappy today. Of course I'm elated that my baby is here, that sorta goes without saying. But my pain level has been crazy today and I haven't been able to do much... I feel like an asshole for bringing him here while I'm in this state. I've apologized numerous times, but he assures me he's just happy to be here with me.

It has been a bit crazy the past few days and I know I've been pushing myself too hard. Today was spent mostly indoors by all of us. We were out watching the fireworks last night and it was a great time, but he was overtired and cranky when we got home. When he got up this morning, Lace was in the shower and he got in bed with me, kneeing me right in the scar/cyborg parts as he tried getting comfortable... Yeah, just a little freakout... >.>;

Obviously, that's not the sole cause of today's pain, I'm sore every day. I did apologize for yelling so much.

It's depressing not being able to do regular things that you've always been able to do without a second thought, let alone playing with the kid you've neglected for half of his life... Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Have a comic... (not by me):





Reibun~

3 comments:

  1. First: Darling, I'm so sorry this is going on. God, what a bitch of a time to have so much pain. :( And I totally feel you about suddenly not being able to do shit you used to do without a thought before...like spelling! And walking! And not throwing up every two steps! I'll be your Hate Sister for all this shit. ❤️

    Second: that comic rocks. I cackled.

    Love you, Darling. *gentle hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing all I can to keep her comfy, Adrabun! I even slept on the couch last night to avoid bumping her. *Adjusts neck & back* She's feeling a bit better this morning, not by much... :( I hope today is better for both of you. Love you bun girls! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for the kind, caring comments! I will totally be your Hate Sister, darling! :3 Glad you enjoyed the comic too! XD And I can't thank you enough for everything, Lacebun! :3 I was lonely without you next to me... You're gonna get the royal treatment tonight, pain or not... :3 Love you ladies!

    Reibun~

    ReplyDelete