Friday, July 24, 2015

Trying to escape this rut...

I've been feeling pretty shitty about my appearance since I had my surgery. I've been in so much pain and so focussed on getting better that the way I look has just been a non-issue. I spend most days in leggings or shorts and t-shirts. I usually put on makeup in the morning, but I rarely end up reapplying or touching it up during the day. I know that I'm doing the right thing by putting my health first, but I just feel like I've let myself go recently.

I've been dealing with quite a bit of depression because of this, along with several other things, including the fact that my meds aren't keeping me as stable as they once were. I'm tired of dwelling on it, so I got up this morning and fucking did something about it.


Pink wig decorated, did my eyebrows, put on fake lashes, lip gloss and one of my lolita dresses that I usually reserve for Rainbow Hime. I feel more like me today than I have been lately. My mom is taking me out to dinner tonight, so I'll be wearing this for that. I also plan on taking Lacebun to Yamato Steakhouse, where we went on our first real date, when she gets back. :3 What will I wear for that? It's a surprise! 

...Because I don't even know yet! XD

Reibun~

3 comments:

  1. You look awesome! I'm glad you're feeling better about your appearance, darling. I feel your med pain... We are trying another new anti-anxiety med, and I've already forgotten its name... Hopefully that does something. Another ride on the Meddy-go-Round or whatever. I love your look today. You always look fantastic to me. <3 Gonna post your art to Pinterest now. I love you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 100% agree with Adrabun! You look amazing today, sweetie! :) I know you haven't felt good lately, but please believe me when I say that you are beautiful no matter what. Inside and out! <3 I'm very excited about our date and I just might have to buy something special to wear for it and for after. Hehe. God you look cute! I'm very in the mood for a little something... Call me!!! Love you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so awesome to me... :3 I'm sorry you're having to ride the Meddy-go-Round (love that term, btw) again, darling... *Hugs* Hopefully it'll help and won't require two dozen changes. And can you please tell them to go to bed, Usagi? I really want you bad, too and I'm all sexied up for you! :3

    Reibun~

    ReplyDelete