Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Trump 4 Prez!

I'm not a republican, a democrat, I know I registered as an independent once upon a time... This isn't about a political allegiance. I don't endorse or agree with his views on John McCain, I just love this great hypocrisy we live in.

The man is exercising his freedom of speech in an election campaign!!! XD But noooo, he says what he thinks! Gotta get rid of him! The media has been stirring up this shitstorm since day one. And most of the country is chomping at the bit for him to say or do something else that the media tells them to be offended by.

You have every right to be offended by what he says, I don't give a fuck. He has you right where he wants you. Eating out of his goddamn hand and not giving his opponents an iota of attention. So when it comes time to pick a nominee, nobody is gonna know shit about anybody but him.

All day, all weekend they were hammering home how his lead in the polls was before the McCain thing. I wouldn't be surprised if the next polls still have him ahead. People are sick and fucking tired of lies and fake fucking candidates who don't deliver on anything. And I don't care, not a goddamn born and breed American hasn't at one point or another thought negatively of illegal immigration. That's what he was talking about, from the way I heard it. Somehow it's turned into a declaration of war on all hispanics.

I doubt he'll win, but I want to see it happen. Because even if he can't right this sinking ship, he'll piss off enough of the world to send the ICBM's racing in to finish it off.

Reibun~

5 comments:

  1. I actually haven't been paying any attention whatsoever, other than hearing a few rumblings about it, due to my family issue. But from what I've heard, I need to buy a giant bag of kettle corn and start chomping away while watching the circus. Love you, Reibun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he's a oneman 3 ring sideshow. lol. Today at a press conference, he gave away some senator's phone number. Reibun is right, though. He's completely stolen every other candidate's thunder. The more insane shit he does and the more attention he gets, the longer it's gonna continue. And even if he loses, it's not like he can't do it all over again next go round. I don't see him giving up any time soon, though. Pass the popcorn, Adrabun! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing Trump 4 Pretzel every time I see the title of this post... I don't FEEL hungry, but maybe I should go heat up some soft pretzels just incase... >.>

    ReplyDelete
  4. God I love soft pretzels. With the sea salt? *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use like half the little bag of salt that comes in the box of Super Pretzels... On two pretzels. No heart attacks or strokes in my future! My ahhmmm huhts... :p :3

    Reibun~

    ReplyDelete