Friday, July 31, 2015

A Warning.

I disabled any further comments on the last post. If he or anyone else comes back here spewing toxic hate, I will do the same. Should anyone come here acting (more) childish and spamming my posts with their bullshit, the URL to the blog will be changed. Further, if people like Mr. Kurt do any of this, they will be reported to Google for harassment and the questionable content on their own pages. Enough is enough, I'm moving on and if you wanna keep playing games, you will be dealt with.

Reibun~

5 comments:

  1. Well done, darling. I'd have done the same. *hugs* I'm sorry that asshole behaved so hideously to you. I hope you're feel better with the steroids and beginning to heal up. I'm thinking of you, and I love you. <3 Feel better, dearest Reibun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, leave her the fuck alone. You wanna keep it up go start shit on my blog. U got an open invitation n fightin wit a chick thats goin thru what she is right now is fuckin bitch shit. Good job Rei, n u summed it up in the last comment anyway. Hope ur not embarrassed by my last comment. dont kick my ass! lol get better Rei-chan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CALL ME RIGHT NOW 206 778 4961

    ReplyDelete
  4. frequent visitor of your old blog @deadtraumfrau, yet rarely commented.

    liked it a lot.

    lost track when deleted, never cared enough to stslk, lol.

    now here, only to find almost one year since last post.

    something happened and would be glad if only another address change

    even if it doesn't look like that :\

    ReplyDelete