Saturday, March 7, 2015

Back home and sexed to the max... :3

Apparently, I have been missed... Miss Lacey has been saving herself for my return, so to speak. After I'd been in the house long enough to get settled, she popped out of our room in a sexy little number and was all over me. :3 I missed her, too, and I think I proved it. ^^;

It has been quite the day, to say the very least. I'm fully clothed for the first time since about noon. eh heh... I'm feeling sooo much better now! Not just from the sex, but the pneumonia is just about entirely gone now. I've got a little bit of a cough and some stuffiness, but it's all gone otherwise.

Just gonna take it (sl)easy this weekend and polish off the rest of the cough syrup I've got and whatever else needs to be done to rid myself of this curse...

Gonna pull a Lacey and show you my nails. Not quite as intricate as she does, but I like them...


Gold and red on the ring finger to symbolize my love and heart. Used her polish for that. My nails aren't hooker length like usual. (Do I have to spell it out?!) The last few times I used my hand on Rob, I hurt his pride... :O Can't do that to my beautiful angel... :3 

Rei~

1 comment:

  1. I am SO glad you're feeling better, and your nails are gorgeous. ❤️

    ReplyDelete