Monday, March 2, 2015

Health update...

So Lacey was nice enough to take me to my Dr. appointment this morning. I felt kind of bad, as she was losing money by not being at work and then the doc was running late... It was a fairly quick appointment. He skimmed over the 35 pounds of paper from the hospital and listened to my lungs, asked me how/if the meds were working, etc.

He seemed pleased with my progress thus far and then he asked me about my pain. He'd seen the Percocet and Valium on the med list from the hospital and I've mentioned it before. I'm now on a pain contract, similar to what I had in NH. I'm getting the 10s and the Valium regularly as of today.

He told me that I should be good with the meds that the hospital gave me, but if I needed anything to just call and they'd write them up without me having to make another appointment. So, all in all, I'm on the mend and I've just gotta keep doing what I've been doing.

Nap time!


2 comments:

  1. I didn't mind, honey! Please don't feel bad. Hope you're getting your rest! <3 XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled you're getting better and hopefully will have your pain mitigated somewhat with those pills. Keep sleeping and healing, darling! ❤️

    ReplyDelete