Sunday, March 8, 2015

While mommy cooks...

Sitting here with Lacey and this dude my mom is banging, shoving pretzel sticks in my face by the handful... :3 Her roommate is cool, too, but she had places to be. My mom's boytoy is so uncomfortable around Lacey and I. My hand started creeping up her leg, then her skirt and I kissed her. This dude didn't know what the fuck to do! XD

He's definitely cute, but... I dunno, he's kind of a lunkhead doofus. She says she's happy and she's thinking about moving in with him and shit, I told her to really think about it. Maybe it's just that I haven't been around him, but I don't see the connection. He works out and so does she? He's gotta be fucking her good, because she's very relaxed and in a great mood. Whatever. She's a big girl and she's got him wrapped around her little finger. I'm writing all of this and Lacey is the only one who can see... hehe. Watch basketball, fucker, pay no attention to the lesbos on the iphone...

Took a few pictures today and here ye be:


This is Toast! He's on my lap here, letting me put my coffee mug on his head. He is an absolute ball of pure love! He has taken a real shine to me already! :3 Wonder if he'll fit in my coat...



JULIET! She totally remembers her mommy! She ran right to me and brushed up against my legs. Then she made a little meow and I almost fucking cried... :3 I don't know if I can take her away from Toast, though. Weekend visitation, most likely. It's more than I get with my human kid...



Me on a little rug my mom made for the kitties.



Closeup of kittie rug. 


Mom made me Snoopy socks and gave me some leggings. :3

All for now, almost time for grub! 

Rei~


1 comment:

  1. He was just itching for the three of us to gang up on him. I didn't get a bad vibe from him, just a "typical guy" vibe. You're right, though, she's out of his league when it comes to brains. Fortunately for you, she can just call or text if it falls apart. I have to work with her. :p XOXO *Kisses*

    ReplyDelete