Friday, March 6, 2015

Saturday...

That's when I'll be going home. I had a very nice surprise visit from my beautiful fiancee today! That was definitely the highlight of being here, there are very few. Not much to say tonight, I've had far too much time sit/lie here and think and it has stirred up some depression... *Sigh*

The new introduction/profile/whatever is a very beautiful LAI song that resonates strongly with me. Kept it in the original Deutsch for a reason...

More tomorrow, mom has to get going.

Rei~

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you! Hospitals depress everyone, I think. I know you have a lot on your mind, honey. I translated the lyrics and I think I know why you put them there. We'll talk if you want. :) I love you with all my heart and if you're in pain, I'm in pain. Will see you in the morning! <3 XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're going home! I hope they've sorted out your illness for good, and you're finally feeling better. ❤️

    ReplyDelete