Thursday, March 12, 2015

This is just what happens when you live with me...

I got up early this morning because I knew I had to drive Lace to work. She doesn't have to be there until 8:00 AM, so of course I was up at 5:30... I did all of my usual morning stuffs, then woke her up. While she was in the shower for 45 minutes (Trimming the golden path to Rei's happiness, no doubt.) I decided to do this:


I was in the kitchen drinking coffee and feeding Mr. Snatch Sniffer the cereal I didn't finish. She came out of our room after she'd gotten dressed and was a little stunned, to say the very least. She turned from sleepy cutie pie to fangirl in about a half second. I was not done...








Return of the rainbow wig, bitchez! Do you like my crazy good photo editing skillz?! (The letter of the day is - Z!) I took these in our room and it's in desperate need of cleaning. Dildos, vibrators, sleazy underwear, all that shit us harlot dykes just have on hand at all times... (Nah, just messy.) This actually didn't take long to put together. And yes, the clothes are Rei Originalz. We had fun taking these! 

I've been a hit so far today. I got lots of compliments when we left so I could take her to work. Got a few puzzled/stunned looks at traffic lights, then people around where she works shouted some nice things! :3 Good to be different(er) for today, at least. You never know when these things will happen with me...

Rei~

3 comments:

  1. You can go on and on about how cute I am all you want, but you are the QUEEN of cute, babe! <3 I love your wigs so, so much and the way the whole outfit goes with the rainbow wig is just fabulous! I showed Kevin these pictures and he said he wants to be you when he grows up! lol I second that! You are so unique, Rei. And I love how you just do stuff like this without giving a second thought to what people might think or say.

    As for what I was doing in the shower, I think you'll like it. :) Can't wait to see you when you come to pick me up! Your mom wants to see you wearing this in person. Have a good day, hon! Don't wreck my car! :p <3 XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fucking love this outfit. I always love your outfits, but this one is particularly smashing. I was going to make some crack about how it takes the cake, but that seemed too easy. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lace, my sweet, I have to TRY to look like that. With you, it's embedded in your genetic code. :3 If I'm the queen, then you are most certainly hime no kawaii (princess of cute) and that actually makes you sound even cuter. *Head explodes* Tell Kevin that I said thanks and that it's just a snip, slash and some implants away. I don't think that's on the UPS insurance plan, though. XD

    Thank you so much, darling! :3 Now I want cake... Oh, princess! Hehe! Love you both forever and three quarters! *Hugs*

    Rei~

    ReplyDelete