Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The cat speaks volumes...


Chilling out after a long day of doing cat stuff. Her body language sort of reflects my own. The rigors of the last day or so have taken their toll on me, just wanna rest. How can I when faced with a feisty, pint-sized blonde who brings me flowers, dinner, and starts playing footsies with me at the table? Then we finished eating and she's hungry for me. 

She made it ALL about me tonight. I didn't think I'd be saying this about someone who'd never had sex with another female before, at least not yet... But she already knows each and every button to press and when and how to press it. :3 I didn't leave her hanging, I did my part, too, but this round belongs to my pretty. 

She's gone home for the evening. I sorta debated going with her, but I didn't wanna just leave my mom after how good she's been to me today. That, and the euphoria and the playfulness will wear off. I know that I'll be up thinking tonight, and it will lead to depression. Then I'll start getting angry about the dad thing, so it's probably best that I stay here tonight.

Sitting here with my mom's friend/roommate, Sheila, now. The 360 controller I'm holding there is hers. Mom obviously won't be outdone by me and went to go get some loving herself... She's been texting, taking pics and giggling like a schoolgirl at different points today. Sheila has a very cool job, to me, anyway. She's a "Corpse Beautician", as she puts it. Yep, she's the one that makes your dead friends and relatives look... not so dead. I got a nod to that, so yes. 

She's not some brooding, weird necrophile like a lot of people stereotype those that handle the dead to be. Although, she's been telling me about some people she's worked with that are/were like that. She's awesome!

Got a couple pics of my lovely Lacey I'd like to share. She took these in her first week at her job.




 She doesn't age! :3 

Rei~

3 comments:

  1. She doesn't age! And she's just as crazy beautiful as you are, darling. ❤️ So glad you two have each other, and I'm happy you're staying in a place that's good for you when/if you fall back into the dark stuff. Feel free to scream-text me, of course! I might be asleep, but I'll respond as soon as I can. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a nice time with you tonight, sweetie! I just want you to be happy. I love you so much and I know you've said that the sound of my crying tears at you, but it's the same for me with you. Part of what makes you so damn funny is that you don't expect someone with such a sweet voice to say the things you do!

    I'm gonna miss you tonight. Already "missed you" not long after I got home. :) I hope you can sleep tonight. I know you can't just move on from something like this, would never think of asking you to. Just don't let anyone, your father or not, ever try to take away how wonderful and unique you truly are. Everyone makes mistakes, sweetie. You're not a bad person, a bad mom, or anything that man says you are. I told you the first time we were together that flaws are beautiful. You ARE beautiful, and I love you more than life itself.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... I don't think I've ever been so touched by written words. I'm speechless, teary eyed and I've never loved you more. :3

    Rei~

    ReplyDelete