Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Der ewig wachsenden Garten der Liebe ...(The ever-growing garden of love ...)

Was gonna put this on paper, but I really want her to see it ASAP...

No one has ever cared for me like you do. When you sent me that message, my eyes reopened to the possibility that happiness could be attained once more. I couldn't have predicted that you'd bring me a level of happiness that I'd not known prior.

When I first saw you, I was entranced by your physical beauty, but now, I'm even more in awe of what lies beneath the exterior. You are the kindest, most gentle soul I've ever known. It's almost as though you are from a different time. The way you've cared for me while I was ill, that you do not judge me, that you listen to everything I have to say with open ears and mind. There are so few like you anymore.

That you are willing to share the rest of your young life with me is the greatest honor I've been given. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, Lacey. You are my love, my life, my world. I promise, I will never hurt you or stray, and I will always protect you.

Ich schätze jeden Moment und bis zu meinem letzten Atemzug werde ich dir alles von mir. Ich liebe dich. (I appreciate every moment and until my last breath I will give you all of me. I love you.)


Rei~

Edit - Put up the translations so I don't look like a pretentious asstard.

3 comments:

  1. I've been reading this over and over. When I first read it, I sat here and cried. When Janice asked me what was wrong, I showed it to her and she teared up. There isn't a dry eye in this place now. After everyone had read it, I gave your mom the biggest hug I could and thanked her for bringing you into my life. You are the most beautiful, talented person I have ever met. I cannot put into words how much this touched me. I couldn't dream of spending the rest of my life with anyone else, not after knowing you. Thank you so much for this! I love you so, so much! And anyone that says German isn't a pretty language is full of shit! *Sniffles* <3 XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you liked it, beautiful! :3 See you tonight!

    Rei~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I'm so happy for you both. <3 There are no words to describe how glad I am that you found each other. Love to you both.

    ReplyDelete