Friday, March 13, 2015

Short Stuff will be fine!

Lacey had her appointment this afternoon and her sexy little legs were almost banging together in the waiting room, she was so nervous. I went in the office with her and I think it helped a good deal. The doctor checked her range of motion in her neck, poked around at her, all that stuff that doctors do to make you hurt even fucking worse later. He seemed pleased, but when she told him about all the pain she's been having, he ordered some xrays.

There's degeneration in the disks, but it's not horrible and doesn't need surgery. She looked so damn happy and relieved, I even smiled. Gonna be selfish for a sec and say that if she'd ended up going under the knife, my sex life would be in the toilet. XD He's worried about the pain and should it keep up, she's gonna need an MRI and then we go from whatever that says. He upped how many Vicodin she can take and I chimed in with a little white lie and said that she'd gone to the ER for the pain and they gave her a few Valium that seemed to help. No, they're not for me, I have my own. I've been giving her mine and they DO help, but doctors and law enforcement tend to frown upon that sorta thing... ^^;

And there you have it! :3

Rei~

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad everything turned out all right here, but I definitely hope they can do something to really lessen her pain. Something as uninvasive as possible. Love to you both. *hug*

    ReplyDelete