Friday, March 20, 2015

Immortalized in Sandwich.

We've had A&E on tonight because DirecTV is so lovely and even though it stays on in blizzards, a gentle breeze takes away most of our channels. Whatever, it doesn't cost us anything extra... Anyway, we started getting bombarded by THIS!!!!! Seriously, it was being played 2-3 times every commercial break!

I know, the spelling of my name was obviously changed to cheat me out of royalties... I've come full circle, dear peasants. I'm a turkey sandwich at like, the 7th most popular fast food chain. What have you done? Donated your vital organs to Tiny Tim? Pfffttt...

Rei~

2 comments:

  1. This is exaggerated, but she was going insane for this commercial. It was made all the more weird by the fact that she was having a heartfelt and emotional conversation with Adra, then this came on (how many times they played it is NOT exaggerated) and she'd shout out "MY SANDWICH!" or start singing "I'm a sandwich, I'm a sandwich, I'm a sandwich!" (Look up "I'm a tumor" from Family Guy) I booked the trip to Michigan this morning. This is just an inkling of what you can expect, mom & dad! lol XOXO *Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you both so much, lol. You are fantastic in so many ways. <3

    ReplyDelete