Thursday, March 5, 2015

Quick update...

So it's that time of day where I tell you whats been going on in my life and well, I got nothin'. I'm most likely going home Saturday or Sunday, which seems like an eternity in hospital years. I've spent my day watching stupid fucking daytime TV and sleeping. Lacey called me this morning, but I couldn't talk long because they were setting up a nebulizer treatment.

The cough is on the decline, as is the shit in my lungs. That just begs the question, why didn't they just do this last week?! They even sent in a psychiatrist to do a little therapy session with me, which was thoughtful, I guess. Not much else. Looking forward to Lacey's call tonight and then we'll do it all over again tomorrow.

Oh, and my mom's new guy is 36... This new her just keeps getting better. :3

Rei~

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're getting better, sweetness! Heal up, we need you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna be all over Cathy at work tomorrow... Haha! Can't wait for you to come home! <3 *Kisses* XOXO

    ReplyDelete