Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Scabs, guns and peanut butter...

Yeah, I don't know... Just always liked that song title. XD There's not really much going on with me today. I've been given several different breathing tests, had blood taken, different IV meds and it's still pneumonia. *shrug* According to Lacey, when I fell last night, I was doing some sort of cough/gasp thing that really freaked her out, hence her calling the ambulance.

I'm not leaving here until they're sure this is subsiding. I can't keep doing this to her and I'm rather sick of it myself. I think my doctor here is pretty much on the same wavelength, so that's good. I will be getting daily visits from my mom so I can post here as long as I'm awake. I really, really want Lacey to get rest and relaxation because she's gonna break down if she doesn't.


Time to get ready for hospital slop. Wheeeeeeee!!! Have a nice night, all of you! :3

Rei~

2 comments:

  1. Horrible! I'm sorry I've been so busy, sweetie. :( I hope they get you better soon. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, darling! Lacey told me about your back as well as fishing out the decaying beast from under your house. I was impressed, to say the very least. We both need to feel better! Maybe the young blonde holds the key. She never gets sick... *Drinks her blood* :3

    ReplyDelete