Monday, March 23, 2015

To Brianne:


The necklace says it all, in more ways than one. You have no fucking idea how furious I am with Lacey's sister (I use that word ever so loosely) Brianne right now. Who the fuck says shit like that to anyone, let alone their baby sister?! 

Lacey idolized you, looked to you for guidance. You helped her, yes, but you didn't mind treating her like dog shit in between your bouts of "kindness". I had a little brother, I miss him every day. Did I fight with him and say mean things? Who doesn't? But I didn't usually mean them. I know you do, though. Rather than helping shape her, you made her question and fear people. She wondered if everyone was like you. She knows that everyone isn't a dualistic fuckhead now, no thanks to you.

You can call me a pedophile, say she's got some childlike fetish or disorder, you know nothing. If she is childlike, you made her that way. I see a beautiful WOMAN that truly enjoys and embraces her femininity. We are supposed to be the fairer, kinder sex, after all. Maybe you should double check your fat rolls for a cock, you sick bitch!

If I ever see you again, you will be hurt or killed. There are no two ways about it. Otherwise, I hope the next thing you spew out of your cumstained pie hole is your vital organs after they've turned to acidic liquid shit!

Love, Your future sister-in-law,

Rei~


1 comment:

  1. Fucking AMEN to this. If I'm around, I will help you with the hurting and/or killing. This bitch does not deserve to live. It's unreal how vicious and horrible she is. Fuck her with a razor blade.

    ReplyDelete