Sunday, March 1, 2015

Mommy's got a boyfriend! XD

So my darling mother came to visit us yesterday afternoon and it was a nice time. She brought me my little girl, Ophelia, and had a sketch of what my wedding gown will look like! We had a nice time for the couple hours she was here, but she had to go because she had a date last night.

Apparently this was not their first date as she told me I might have a step dad if things kept going so well... I'm so happy for her and if it does indeed come to that, you'd be wise to shower me with gifts, Mr. man whose name I don't know. I'll put in a good word for you. The happier you keep me, the happier she'll keep you. ;)


2 comments:

  1. You haven't even met the guy and you're already trying to work an angle... lol I'll get all the details at work. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your mom has found happiness! She deserves it. Hopefully the divorce will be dealt with smoothly and she'll never have to see that horrible walrus again.

    ReplyDelete