Friday, March 27, 2015

Mrs. Irwin... I love it!

I've finally rid myself of the last chain that bound me to that fucking walrus. I am honored to be an Irwin now and I've promised Lacey and her parents that I'd do their name proud. :3

It has been the most amazing day of my life. I might not have a lot of friends and family, but I love and appreciate the ones I do have more than life itself. Janice is the grandmother I never had. She is so supportive of Lacey and I and she treats my wife like her own child and not just an employee. She gave us a check for a thousand dollars this afternoon and said "Spoil yourselves. Don't pay bills with it!"

My mom was a teary mess at the ceremony, but she is happy for us and I'm forever in her debt for bringing Lacey into my life. :3 I love her and feel closer to her than ever. She's been busy and hasn't had a lot of time to make things, but managed to throw together a naughty little pink mesh/net number for me to give to Lace tonight. Lacey could make the plague look cute, but she is FUCKING HOT in this! Mommy dearest has more clothing in the works, but she also gave us a giftcard to a restaurant called Jamie's. It's an adorable place and we'll be going for lunch this weekend.

Saved the best for last. Darling, your unwavering love and support has meant so much! Not just these last few months, through everything all these years. You are my sister. I wish there were words for how much you mean to me, and now Lacey, too. Your love and friendship is the best thing you could ever give me. Money gets spent, material things wear out and break. Our friendship will endure. I love you and cannot wait for the day when I can hug you tightly. Your husband is a lucky, lucky man and I love him, too. :3

Rei~

4 comments:

  1. As you know, this made me all teary. I love you and Lace so much. We are absolutely sisters. I can't wait to finally hug you in person. I will always love you and be there for you. Cross my heart. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you and your new wife! May the years bring you endless happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm honored beyond words that you took my last name! I know how much you despise the walrus and I was a little iffy about taking his last name. I would have done it for you, babe, but I like how it worked out. :) Thank you, Adra, for all you've been there for and helped us through in our short relationship! And thank you, too, DarkDescent (Patrick?), I can't wait to see what the future has in store! Hopefully there will be a spider monkey. :)

    XOXO

    ♥Lacey♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not Patrick, old friend of mine who heard about your nuptials and wished to offer his congratulations. ❤️ and you are quite welcome, my darlings. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete