Saturday, May 9, 2015

Bliss and Fear

I really wish I could've snapped a picture of what I'm about to describe for you... We got a pretty big sectional couch for our house, so Lace and I have plenty of room to stretch out and our little petting zoo can join us, too. But if we're just watching TV or one of us is playing a game or whatever, we usually snuggle together.

We were watching the Glory Kickboxing show that was on last night and I was stretched out lying on the couch and Lacey was laying on me, which is a pretty typical position we use. She fell asleep on me with her Grumpy Bunny under her arm. It was just very warming and sweet to me. :3 I love being snuggled by her and knowing that I make her feel safe. I know I've said it a million times, but my life feels complete. She completes me. It's bliss. :3

Buuuuut...

If you haven't heard, Tropical Storm Ana is heading towards the Carolinas. My little boy is in North Carolina, but I'm not sure where. I'm so worried that he's near the coast and that something will happen. I know it's not a seriously strong storm, but any tropical storm is dangerous and the ones we had while in New Hampshire terrified him... Rob is a pig and a scumbag to me, but he is a great dad to our son. I hope that hasn't changed and he keeps my baby safe...

Rei~

1 comment: