Sunday, May 10, 2015

Fun in the dark...

Lace and I had a great night last night, it was a perfect way to cap off an awesome day. We waited until it was almost dark and went outside with some food to grill up. We've got a really nice gas grill and we cooked some steak and chicken and I'd made up some rice pilaf and french fries inside. We actually ended up wrapping most of it up for leftovers. XD

I setup the torches I bought around the swing and lit them and we just cuddled and talked for a few minutes, then it went to kissing and hands feeling their way to special places. I won't give you every detail, I'll just say that Lace had her first outdoor sexual experience and she loved it, as did I! :3

We've got an enormous backyard and our house is setback from the rest of the neighborhood, so if anyone saw anything, they'd had to have been looking for it. There was a bit of an echo, so the neighbors might've HEARD something, though. No noise complaints, so that's good. XD :3

Just wanna wish my mom and mommy-in-law Amelia a Happy Mother's Day! I gave my mom her gift yesterday and Lace and I mailed stuff to Michigan last week. We've gotta go call our special ladies now! :3

Rei~

No comments:

Post a Comment