Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Mrs. Irwin's Neighborhood


(Somebody was sneaking up behind me for a boob squeeze...)

No kiddie diddling, cardigan wearing creeps here! Just corset wearing Gyaru's and Bunny Girls. Having lived in the city for over a year, it's a bit of a culture shock coming back to suburbia. No drug addicts (not out in the open, anyway), emergency sirens at all hours or being asked for money or cigarettes every three steps you take. Very much a different world...

I took Crumb for a walk earlier while dressed just as you see me in the picture. Most of the people around here seem to work during the day, so it's quiet and I didn't get stared at or commented on...much. There's an older couple two houses down and Crumby pants wanted to use their lawn as a toilet. The wife was home and going to her car just as he was looking for a spot. I really don't wanna get an asshole tag slapped on me after being here less than a week, so I WAS trying to pull him in a different direction.

Old Lady: You're cleaning that up if he does it! (She was pretty nasty in her tone)

Me: He won't, sorry!

Old Lady: Make sure he doesn't. You can't come here and just let your animals shit all over people's yards.

Me: Okay! Jesus...

Old Lady: You're quite the flamboyant little thing, aren't you?

Me: That's me! Just an attention seeking, harlot lesboqueer! We're gonna be the best of friends!

Old Lady: Stay off my property! *Gets in her car*

I REALLY wanted to leave a steaming pile of Min Pin poop on her lawn, but she'd know it was me. Believe me, it's on and I will get her ass. If you don't believe me, go ask the born agains that lived next to me for years and years in East Bridgewater... ;)

Gotta go get Laceface! :3

Rei~

4 comments:

  1. WOW, what a bitch! Welcome to the country... good god. You look great, btw. I hope she gets shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE you in this outfit, babe! And grabbing your boobies! lol That lady is a total turdburger! Fuck her! I would have let him go on her lawn anyway. What's she gonna do? Have it tested for DNA? We're not the only ones here with a dog. Love you tons! XOXO ♥♥♥ *Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks you two! :3 I completely forgot I even had that dress! XD

    Just an update on the old cunt situation: I went for a little stroll after dark with an issue of "Barely Legal" under my arm. (I read it for the articles) What I'd hoped would happen did and hubby's car window was down and it's resting comfortably on his front seat... ^^

    Rei~

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love you. That's amazing. Rock on, girl. <3

    ReplyDelete