Thursday, May 28, 2015

Hora - Frozen Past





Music & Lyrics by: Hora

Support Vocals: Experiment 0513



Lyrics:





Gazing into your cold eyes what will be reflecting there?

Reaching the end of uncertainty, what will you find there?



tsumetai hitomi ni nani o utsuru no

mayoi no hate ni nani o mitsukeru no



The dreams deep within you heart will bloom

And become a clear sung melody



kokoro no yume ni saku

tashika na senritsu ni



Fly into the sky, in your eternity

Though you had once been confined to this reality



maiagaru towa no kimi

tojikomete ita genjitsu ni



I had searched for you, my eternity

Try to understand the night we were tied



sagashiteta towa no kimi

tsunagarete ita yo o toite



Already I'd forgotten how you looked from those days

But certainly I heard your footsteps; the memory won't fade



wasure-kaketeta ano hibi no sugata

tashika ni kikoeta kimi no ashioto



The dreams deep within you heart will bloom

And become a clear sung melody



kokoro no yume ni saku

tashika na senritsu ni



Fly into the sky, in your eternity

Though you had once been confined to this reality



maiagaru towa no kimi

tojikomete ita genjitsu







I wish I could find the Kaya version from another cell, he put this song over the top. The lyrics can be applied to so many people and different relationships, I think it breaks a lot of boundaries that way. I did a vocal cover of INNER UNIVERSE from this EP and there's one that's not as good as this (no instrumental track to work with) and was lost not long after I recorded it in 2005. Anyway, enjoy! :3



Rei~

3 comments:

  1. You do find the most lovely stuff. Some asshole got the Kagrra Sakura performance I'd linked to on my blog taken down. Why would they care? Anyway, whatever. This is beautiful, darling. I've learned about some of the most wonderful music I've ever heard through you, and I am terribly grateful. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. J-Music fangirls literally police the internet looking for whoever is wronging their favorite artist(s). The irony is that none of these fucking assholes would know about this stuff without the internet and illegal downloading. Who's gonna spend $40 on an album on a whim? XD I can find another if you'd like! ^^

    I'm glad you liked the song and I'm so happy that you love so much of what I've shared with you. You're the only one that ever bothered to talk to me outside of empty thank you's for what they took and I love you for it and so much else! *SQUEEEEZE* Uh oh, elongated vowels... ;)

    Rei~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this song! It is so dreamlike and the lyrics are beautiful. I know she jokes about her accent a lot, but I've heard Rei speak and sing in Japanese and she takes on their accent almost like it's second nature. It's sounds super cute! ♥ Your passion and dedication to these artists is so amazing and you really do open people up to things they would never have known about otherwise. It's too bad that more people wouldn't get to know you because there is so much more. Their loss! Love you, babe! XOXO ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete