Monday, May 4, 2015

Home Sweet Home!

Very tired and sore from moving shit and unpacking shit. Furniture delivery guys are shit, they took forever to put our shit together. Figures that I would almost marry some piece of shit that did that shit for a living. Shithead.

Other than the furniture assholes, everything went smoothly! The house is a bit of a trainwreck at present, but there's tomorrow to straighten the rest up and put things where they go. Just gonna relax for the rest of today. It's fucking hot outside! Wut iz this? Central AC? My new best friend... :3 I HATE the summer with a firey passion!

Haku is coming tomorrow and Lace is overjoyed. I've gotta make plans to get my shit out of storage and the FIOS guy is coming tomorrow. We're stealing Wifi from the neighbors and the cable connection wasn't disconnected from the street, so we have basic cable for tonight.

I've been juggling two Ninja Gaiden games lately. Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z for PS3, which is fucking insane and how I'd not heard of this is beyond me. It's your most violent anime fantasies come to life... :3 And I've been trying to complete NG 3: Razor's Edge for the Wii U. I beat the main game, now I'm working on completing the Ninja Trials. I've been playing as Momiji, trying to unlock her sexy costumes. I'm very much smitten... :3

The Wii U actually has a neat piece of software called Wii U Image Share. Basically what it does is take screencaps from games and lets you post them to Facebook/Twitter. I'll probably be spamming Twitter with them then moving my faves over here.

Ah, time to kick back for a bit, then dinner and whatever else before sexy house christening time. Well, the shower has been christened already, but there's plenty of ground to cover!

Rei~

No comments:

Post a Comment