Thursday, May 21, 2015

Real quick...

I can't be online long, but I just wanted to update everyone. I have a concussion and a bruised rib from yesterday. I will be fine, please don't worry! I'm just taking it easy and trying to do everything I've been instructed to do.

Lacey took herself to work this morning and Crystal and MJ are here with me and they're doing well. MJ wakes up early as does Lacey and they had an adorable little moment this morning. She was making her coffee and he walked into the kitchen and said "Breakfast with me, Auntie?" She said she just about melted and got tears in her eyes. They had cereal together. *Turns to slush*

I'll try to get online again later, my darlings! Thank you to all who've shown me love and support! :333333

Rei~

4 comments:

  1. That little boy is so adorable and well behaved! I couldn't deal with the lifelong responsibility of having a kid, I don't know why I thought I could at one point. But I love being an auntie and being able to just do the fun stuff! :) I have infinite respect for mommy's like you and Crystal, I don't know how you do it. I hope you're still doing ok, sweetie! Love you so much! XOXO ♥♥♥ *Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, Rei girl! <3 I'm so glad you're taking it easy, and I hope you heal up soon. I've been thinking of you all day and hoping that you are doing all right. *hugs* I would pamper you if I were there! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also: can I just say that I absolutely adore the profile picture you've got? I fucking love that shot. It's one of my most favorite pictures of you. You look so happy and awesome in it. *saves it in 6 different places, just in case* <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you both! :3 I'm doing okay now, been sleeping a lot today and I've had some headaches and spacing out, but nothing too bad. I would love for you to be here pampering me, darling! And I'm so glad you like the photo so much! ^^ I can email it to you should you lose all six. Or we could go on a quest around the world to find them! Wheeee! Love you both so much! :3333 *Hugs und Kusses*

    Rei~

    ReplyDelete