Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The evil that MEN do...

I was driving Lacey to work this morning and my phone rang, it was Crystal. She was absolutely fucking hysterical. I think I've mentioned that she's got a new man in her life and he just turned on her and flipped shit over there. Lace had to call Janice and tell her there was an emergency and she couldn't make it in, our honorary grandma was cool with it. They live in Fall River and we were in fucking Weymouth, so it was an ass hauling of epic proportions. I can't tell you how many goddamn traffic laws I broke this morning.

I got 4 calls from her while heading there. He was breaking things, he slashed her fucking tires and told her she wasn't leaving and he was right there while she was talking to me. "Come on, bitch! Show up here and you're fucking dead!" Sounds like a challenge, hon!

I got there and I tried just walking in, but the door was locked and I could hear him fucking screaming at her and that poor little boy was crying his heart out. I kicked the door as hard as I could and screamed at him to come fucking kill me. He opened it up and started at me with his psycho babble and his threats. He wouldn't hit me or make good on his threats, even though I was provoking him. Crystal was yelling at him in the background telling him that he'd better not hurt me.

Where were the cops in all this, you ask? The neighbors? Nobody did anything or called anyone. I love low-income communities, don't help a young woman getting hit and berated in front of her crying toddler. *Eyeroll* He threatened to kill them all if the cops showed up. Lacey called them from the car, he didn't know she was there.

Before they showed up, he put his fist upside my head. It hurt and I fell from the force of the blow, but it didn't knock me out. I'm not superwoman by any means, but I can take a punch. I've been abused before, in many ways, but I don't always sit there and take it. He sorta shoved me around with his foot while I was down, then the cops showed up. I got to my feet and put my hands around his fucking throat and two cops separated us.

They saw Crystal, she's a fucking mess, physically and emotionally. MJ was in the living room just crying and clutching a toy for comfort. If he'd hurt him, I would've gone the route I wanted to and slashed his fucking throat with my box cutter the first chance I got. Lucky for him, he didn't. I was so fucking pissed and full of adrenaline that the cops had to hold me back. I even threw a good size rock at him and hit him in the chest. He's now in jail on about ten charges.

What was this over? Drugs, what else? He likes his cocaine, but he can't afford it all the time, so he's been smoking and shooting crack to replace it. Crystal knew about the coke, not the crack, and she found it and his paraphernalia and fucking tossed it. I know, drugs killed her husband, but we're not always the most intelligent sex... He flipped out and there you have it.

Lacey is such a sweetheart. She went to help that little boy as soon as she was able to and she got him nice and calm and they both checked on mommy and tried to make her feel better.

This is my family and I will fight for them, win or lose, just as I did with that asshole that lost it on my mom. I hate men, I really fucking do. I know there are good ones, but so many are fucking scum with a god-complex. I love and trust Darling's husband, Patrick, that's fucking it. I'm no feminist or crusader for women's rights, I just think females get the shit end of the stick. Having a vagina is worse than being black or any other color, you can disagree all you want, but that is my belief.

My sister-in-law and nephew are staying with us indefinitely now. She offered to pay us rent and shit and I refused to take it. Luckily MJ is young enough (3) so this shit doesn't phase him and he won't remember it at all in a few years. Crystal is a lovely, nice girl and she deserves better. My brother treated her like a queen and after she's over this, hopefully she'll find someone to pick up where he left off. Till then, Lace and I will be there for them in every capacity.

Rei~

2 comments:

  1. God fucking DAMN, darling! This whole thing is so fucked up... I wish I'd been there with you. I haven't had a good fight in ages. There are no words to express how proud I am of you (and Laceybug)! FUCK that piece of shit. And I'm actually right there with you on the man thing. Aside from Patrick, my dad, and my grandpa, I don't trust ANY of them. I've had my own awful experiences with that gender, and as far as I'm concerned they can all rot. I hope fuckface gets beaten to death with a crowbar in the shower like what happened to Dahmer.

    I'm so fucking proud of you. Please give my love and sympathy to Crystal and her little one. You two girls are absolutely my heroines.

    Fucking kickass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, darling! And to the other people (Patrick, Darling's friend whose name I don't remember e.e;) who've shown me support! :3 The concussion was fucking worth it to get her out of that situation. I can't spend a lot of time online, but I had to say thank you. :3 Love and hugs to all!

    Rei~

    ReplyDelete