Friday, May 29, 2015

Hamster Anarchy


 Yes, it is so very deep and artistic... XD You wouldn't believe the looks I get or how this thing just mindfucks everyone who sees it. It was just going out for iced coffee and picking up a bit of food at the market, but it became so much more! Hehe!

Dunkin Donuts:

Lace and I go out for a coffee at least every other day and today was no different. We went and while it is cooler than it has been, I didn't have the hood on in the car. No traffic accidents, thankfully! We got there and it wasn't crazy busy like when I take her to work, but there were 8 people or so in line plus the employees. EVERY PERSON THERE looked at me at the same time! XD "Hi...^^;" Some little boy was like "That's the coolest thing ever!" Shows you where MY demographic stands! XD Some people shook their heads, others just looked the one time, but some dude was trying to throw away his straw wrapper and his breakfast went in instead... He could've been staring at Lacey's melons, who knows. Usagi-chan needs no hamster costume!

I was actually surprised that Lacey seemed to be enjoying all of this so much...

Supermarket:

I'm not gonna go into everything that happened (nothing bad, just too much to type out) but here's the digest version... There were two shopping cart collisions because people weren't paying attention to what they were doing. Another cart ended up hitting a soda display, thankfully there were no Mentos in the vicinity... Two little girls were enamored with the both of us and had 2,000 questions. I think their mom or whoever she was was getting a little frustrated because we kept talking to them and didn't tell them to listen to her. We weren't buying much, but we got a shopping cart anyway and I rode on the back for two aisles. Yes, mom is very proud. >.> I'm really surprised I wasn't asked to leave! XD 

I still have it on and Crumb is just all sorts of confused, MJ loves it, Crystal keeps laughing and I think Lace is cooking up some sex game for tonight or something... :3 It zips up the front and she's unzipped me to my boobies a couple times. This is my legacy, peoples. When the world is a nuclear wasteland, someone is gonna find security footage of some psycho in a hamster costume riding on a shopping cart... 

Rei~

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome. Totally tops the time when a hobo bowed to me and called me Duchess. I want people to run shopping carts into shit when they see me! Teach me, O Great Hamster! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why have I not heard this story?! Or if I have, I need a refresher! XD It will be hard, grueling training, but I will teach you my hamster ways! *GONG* Just where stupid costumes in public. Will that be cash or credit? :p Glad you liked the post, darling! Hope your day is going well! Love and hamster hugs! :3

    Rei~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed it because your attitude towards the world is infectious! ♥ You have no idea how many people would love to just cut loose and do/wear whatever they wanted and not give a fuck what the world thinks. You are so unique and special and I adore these qualities and all of your other ones, too! ♥ I wasn't cooking up a sex game, but that doesn't mean we can't still play! XOXO *Tackles* ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete