Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Teh Win!

Just got back from taking Laceybug to work and as I was pulling in, Cuntbag ran up to my car and was all "You can have him you fucking whore! I knew it! You girls move into the neighborhood and he's after you like flies on shit!" She was all emotional. "Huh? What are you talking about?" "You're having an affair with my husband!" "That stuff I told you? I was just blowing off steam. I'm 100% lesbian." "He brought in the stuff from his car and I caught him hiding it! Letters and underwear." "Oh? Were the letters signed?" "By you! Lindsay!" (She's been calling me Lindsay since we got here. Yeah, I dunno.) *Shows her my license and watches her face droop...lower* "What the fuck?! I am SO sorry! I've gotta go. Who the fuck is Lindsay? It's not your wife is it?" "No, her name is Lacey." "I'll talk to you later, he's done this before, I just gotta go now..." *Storms off*

And the award goes to...

                                         Kim Kardashian!

Can't win them all, but this victory was sweet! I didn't want the Fat Assed Gypsy of the Year award anyway. Old people are wiser in some respects, but senility sets in and you forget things easily. We were a threat to her, it's pretty fucking obvious. The way she reacted after I said that shit to her yesterday made it crystal clear. My actual name wasn't important enough to remember, but Lindsay was in her head for whatever reason. I guarandamntee you she's over there thinking "Lindsay? I must've heard him say it before..." Yes, I AM just that fucking calculated and amazing. Now I've gotta teach Kimmy to walk and chew gum so she can take a video of it... Yeah, let's just go to this alley here...

Rei~

3 comments:

  1. You're my hero in oh so many ways, but this just put you beyond that... Like, deity status! ♥♥♥ You are dangerously brilliant and I hope I never get those gears turning for the wrong reasons. lol I love you so much and I wanna do everything to you right fucking now! Stupid work... I will properly worship you all night tonight! hehe ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This. Is. Fantastic. I love you so much. You ARE an evil genius! You were right. I am in awe. Jam some of your evil geniusness into that wand so I can have some too! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Bows* Arigato gozaimasushita! As of typing this, her husband hasn't returned home this evening. XD I don't believe in "don't get mad, get even". I get psychotic and get evil. Hm, that needs work, me thinks... Love you both and thank you for your devout worship! And thanks to Laceybug for giving me an orgasm in a Dunkin Donuts bathroom! hehehe! *Goes to reciprocate* :33333

    ReplyDelete