Sunday, May 3, 2015

You so crayzay!

Sort of inspired by Darling's post, just far less serious and more hateful...

I'm sick and fucking tired of all of you "Crazy Gurlz" out there. Whenever I see some teenage/twenty-something's profile declaring how "crazy" they and the things they do are, I want to decapitate them with safety scissors... You know exactly the type I'm talking about, I'm sure...

Cr@zyGurl69's profile: I'm so crazy! Me and my whorebag friends are always doing the craziest things! LOL We get stupid tattoos and piercings that don't mean anything, go clubbing and fuck all the boyz that daddy will hate most! My life is sooo crazy! I work a lame ass job with all of my CRAZY ASS COWORKERS! I don't have time for anything because my life is sooo crazy!

Rei likes this

Rei: I want to meet you in a dark parking lot outside of town. We'll get crazy in your Porsche, then I'll bleed all over you. Once you've bathed in my crimson pain, I'll do you and we can be blood relatives and run away. If you leave me, they'll find bits and pieces of you in the deep fryers of 37 fast food restaurants. So how about it? Wanna get crazy?

Rei~






3 comments:

  1. Rei doesn't usually let me read her posts as she's writing them, but just watching her write this one was kinda scary! She REALLY hates these people... lol It is true, though! And absolutely hilarious! haha! I promise I won't ever leave you! I don't wanna end up as french fries! :p Love you, sweetie! ♥♥♥ XOXO *Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. And this post. And I also fucking hate those people with a passion bordering on religious fervor. Real crazies will fuck your shit up, fakers. And y'know that phrase "cut the crap"? We do that with tree pruning shears. Dipped in poison. And we know where you sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Wears CrazyGurlz head as a hat* Inside The Mind Of A Crazy Gurl, tonight at 8:00!

    ReplyDelete