Sunday, May 31, 2015

Pain and Rain

Yesterday was so awesome and I'm so excited that my baby is gonna be coming to stay for a week! I really had no idea that Rob was gonna do that and on his birthday, no less. If he were coming this week, it wouldn't be much fun. It is pouring here and will be for at least the next two days. We need the rain and the cooler temperatures are welcome, but it's too much too fast and this whole portion of the state will be dealing with flash flooding.

My mom is coming to get Laceybug in the morning where she has the big SUV, provided that Janice doesn't just tell everyone to stay home. It's kinda weird; I've seen some crazy fucking weather over the years, heard about people getting stranded on flooded roads, but I've never been in that situation myself. I'm glad my mom is willing to do this, because I'm not in a good way right now.

My body is experiencing another one of those pain attacks that can last a month at a time. I've been getting them more frequently than ever and while they don't last as long, the intensity is ramping up. I can't sit up or stand for very long and it's so bad this time that I can barely walk. My legs turn to jello and shake and the pain is unbearable... I'm drugged to the point where I'm not feeling the pain, but my body is responding with stiffness, spasms and it's like it's achy, but I just can't feel the actual pain. It's hard to explain... *Sigh*

Lace and Crystal are so wonderful, they've been doing everything for me today, even helping me to the bathroom. :3 This started earlier this afternoon when I was in the basement starting work on some golden instrument of magical awesomeness for some crazy lady I know... Hehe... :3 I'll get back to it ASAP. I made it halfway up the stairs before I had to call for help. Crumb was first on the scene and I told him to go get mommy, but he just cocked his head, made a whiny noise and walked off. "LACE!!!!" XD

Some good news in all this crap, though. Lace and I will be going to Japan for our honeymoon. Yes. ^^

Speaking of Usagi, I found a picture that I think represents her a lot of the time...


Gamer Bunny Girl! :3 She is at her sexiest when she's gaming... Hehe 

Praise Kim Jong Uhn for the invention of portable, touch screen computers! Without them, I wouldn't be doing this right now. XD

Rei~



3 comments:

  1. Would it be like the dweebiest thing ever if I said I made a tiny "squeeee" when I saw that the bunny was holding a PS3 controller? 'Cause...I did... *Blush* And Crumb is most certainly no Lassie. lol I'm sorry you're in so much pain, babe... *Hugs* I'm so glad I won't be leaving you by yourself if there's work tomorrow. And yes, Kim Jong Uhn is chunky North Korean Jesus. What you said here made me wanna do the "Chuck Norris" thing with him. Haha! Love you! XOXO ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. My poor darling... I'm so sorry this is still plaguing you. Hopefully they can get this shit sorted out as soon as possible. I am SO happy for you that you're going to get to see Timothy! Thank you, Rob, and happy birthday! Also: Japan for the honeymoon?! Does it get better?! Patrick and I never really had one, but better that than having one with my awful first husband. Love you. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! :3 I'm no better today than I have been... *Sigh* I'm so glad I have Lace and Crystal here, not sure what I'd do if I were on my own. It doesn't get any better than Japan for our honeymoon. I've gotta be sure to get tentacle monster repellant for Lace! XD I wish you and Patrick could come with us, darling! Love you two more than life itself! :3 *Hugs*

    Rei~

    ReplyDelete