Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Suburban Jihad

I told Darling about making a comment to my cuntbag neighbor, I'm no stranger to mischief and doing fucked up shit to people, but this might be my best work yet. And this is over more than letting our dog shit in her yard. Not that destroying her marriage over dog shit is below me, but...

First of all, I told her that her husband had been staring at me a lot and that he wanted me. That if he didn't stop, I'd just fuck him, lie my ass off about loving him and get him to drop her in a flash. I also said her kids would call me mommy. I wanted her to swing at me, anything so I could fucking drop her. But why? What has this little old lady done?

She's complained to George (our landlord) twice already. We haven't been here a month! It's all senseless, baseless fucking lies, but he can't just ignore it. Loud music and partying? Yeah, we're a regular fucking sorority here. I'm a very solitary person and yeah, we have surround sound in the living room, but I don't play it THAT loud. How is she hearing it when my house is two away from hers, set back and, oh yeah, during the day when she's never fucking home???!!!!


The other one was regarding the original incident with Crumb, but it went from a potential dump on her lawn to having found several in a few days time.

I have no intentions of backing down or leaving this place. Lacey is pissed, too, but now she's all paranoid about losing everything because of this cunt. She doesn't want George mad at her because then Janice will get mad.

I have no interest in old wrinkled scrotum and wouldn't fuck or touch her husband for all the tea in China. I'm sorry to admit this, but I've gone back to smoking regular cigarettes and this is partially why. But you know what? Smoke breaks outside allow me to hear things, things like car alarms or a lack thereof. Seems hubby's car is lacking and I seem to be short a g-string... Ah well, it was all covered in female ejaculate anyway. Lots of dated, handwritten letters in his glove compartment, too. Popular guy, ne? ;)



Rei~









1 comment:

  1. Every time I read this I cackle like a maniac. You are SO kickass.

    ReplyDelete