Saturday, May 9, 2015

...... *Tears*

I just saw the anonymous comment on my last post telling me to check my email. I did and to say I was shocked by who it was from would be putting it very lightly... It was from Rob and I'm so goddamn shocked, happy and just everything... Here is the unedited copy and paste (I only left out his email address and phone number):

I've been reading your blog just about every day. It took me a bit to find the new one and no I'm not stalking you. You've said a lot of really fucked up shit about me on there but I'm not writing you to talk shit, threaten or upset you. I'm also not trying to get back together with you we tried that and look whats happened. Your dad gave me your email address and I know you guys aren't on good terms and I don't want any part of that war either.

I'm writing you to tell you that I just want to get back on speaking terms with you because Tim is constantly asking for you. Its taken its toll on me, Rachael. I know what I did was fucked up but you can't keep doing what you do to a kid his age and not expect to lose him. I've always loved the fact that you're a stand-up person willing to own up and admit you fucked up, that's rare in people. You did the fucking dope nobody stuck a needle in your arm, a straw up your nose or threw pills down your throat. I got them for you and I did them too but you get out of control and if I didn't get them you would've found another way. A 9 year old kid doesn't need to see his mother passed out or so fucking high she can't speak real words or fucking overdosed. You put the drugs over him and don't say you didn't because how many times did I come home and find him by himself because you were upstairs high or knocked out and had been since before he got home.

I saw your post and I've been reading lately and it looks like you've finally got your shit together. I'm not trying to be disciplinarian and say you can't talk to him if you don't behave because I was gonna do this anyway, but it makes me more comfortable doing it knowing you're off dope and have some stability. I know you missed his birthday last year and he was upset as fuck but you're not gonna miss it this year. I can't get up there and my wife doesn't want you coming down here but I'll give you my address and phone number so you can send him something and at least call.

That is my cell number. Just send me yours so I can add it and I'll put a separate ring tone on it. You can call whenever you want and if you send me yours, he wants to call and wish you a happy mothers day. We sent you a package the other day and it should be at your moms house today or Monday. Your dad gave me her address too and told me to send a letter bomb. lol I don't want any part of that.

I know it didn't work out and that everything isn't your fault because I did plenty of bad shit to you and made more than my fair share of mistakes. We both fucked up and we're fucking toxic for one another. But we have a kid that needs his parents in his life. Amy loves him and is great with him but he's your son and you can damn well bet that I've drilled it into her head more than once because she's overstepped her bounds plenty. I do everything for him and he has everything he needs and plenty more. The storm coming isn't gonna affect us and we're not near the coast so don't worry.

Call this afternoon and you can talk till your hearts content. I don't love you anymore, but I do care about you and you'll always have a place in my heart. I'm sorry if you don't believe that, but you do. Congrats on the marriage too. She's beautiful and I'm glad you found someone that makes you happy.

3 comments:

  1. Oh darling... I'm so happy for you! And for Timothy! Thank you for doing this, Rob, if you read the comments. And thank you to Amy as well for being a good stepmother to him. <3 I'm grateful to you two for making Rei so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing this is so big of you, Rob! I don't know of too many people that would try and work this out after what you guys have been through. I hope you do get on speaking terms and can be friends for Timothy's sake. I love Rei so much, but this has left a void in her life and hopefully it will be filled now. I would really love to meet him someday, even if he is the same height as me... lol Short as a 10 year old... That's a new low. Get it!? *Dodges tomatoes* :p Thank you for bringing more happiness into my sweeties heart! ♥♥♥ XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for the kind words, they've been relayed to him. You two are so amazing! :3 *Big hugs x 2* Yesterday was so amazing, I couldn't have asked for a better day! I've received my Mother's Day call from my baby and I actually managed to keep my composure! I'm just beyond words at how happy I am over this. Lace hit the nail on the head, the void has been filled! Love you both! :3 *Kisses x 2*

    Rei~

    ReplyDelete