Friday, May 15, 2015

I've been making stuff and doing stuff!

So, yeah, I've been busy. I've been working on improving the belly dancing costume and some other stuff. But first, my baby girl, Juliet is back where she belongs! :3


Here she is at the shoe rack when you walk in. The pink sneakers are mine, I can't wear anything with heels. She's gotta be thinking "Who am I sharing my house with now?" looking at Lacey's spikey numbers. XD As I said, she's my shadow and it doesn't matter that we've been apart, the bond is still there. She did NOT want to share me with Lace last night. She didn't scratch or hiss, but she did get her back up a bit and gave her that cattitude we cat owners know all about. It's better today, but we've got some work to do. Eh heh...

I don't wanna model the dance outfit until I'm satisfied and I'm also working on a good hair/makeup scheme as well.



Dye touchup.


Tassles I made, these are sort of on the fence as to whether I'll add them to the outfit.


Some crochet, where will it end up?

Hoping to have this all sorted by Sunday!

Rei~





2 comments:

  1. Did you crochet that? If so, you're way better at it than I am! Damn, girl. You can do anything! Can't wait to see the improved outfit and hair, etc. Hug Juliet for me! <3 Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Course she did! :) I'm excited to see, too! Her projects are like a top secret fighter jet or something! lol Areia 51! :p I don't get the Juliet thing. I can get wild animals to trust and like me more easily than this cat! She is Rei's cat, though, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised? Haha! Love you, sweetie! ♥♥♥♥ XOXO

    ReplyDelete